The strengths of our approach are:
- We are focused on further developing areas of interest to a number of comparable countries and regions: tropical and equatorial areas, South-East Asia, island-located states, smaller nations and city states, oil-dominated economies and societies based on Islamic worldviews and values. Join us to further explore possible and preferable futures in this unique context.
- We work with policy-makers in Brunei: to see policy challenges with new eyes, systemic and anticipatory awareness, and to share and solve policy problems together using foresight empowered thinking tools and policy forums. Join us to learn the tools of foresight to boost your policy innovation and policy agility.
- We work with international research partners: to inquire into and to solve development problems of mutual interest. Join us and our Global Laboratory to partner in addressing select development and policy challenges.
- We work with futurists and policy-making experts: to advise on critical policy areas and build in best practices in strategic foresight and related areas. Join us to contribute your area specific expert knowledge and support, towards the transition to anticipatory governance and agile policy making.
- We work with members of the public: to provide a platform for you to contribute innovative ideas for new policies and strategies and to contribute your solutions. Join us so that we could build better futures together.